Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog Spotlight: A Beautiful Mess

I've been following A Beautiful Mess for almost a year now, and I have to say I am still thoroughly impressed with the work that the ABM team does. Everyday they crank out multiple posts involving DIYs, recipes, blogging/small business advice, photography tips, decorating ideas, and so on. As a (beginner) blogger, I know it isn't easy to write daily posts, so I can't even imagine more than one post a day. And what they publish is quality stuff accompanied by gorgeous photos, it's not like they just churn out a bunch of junk.

In fact, A Beautiful Mess is what inapired me to start this blog. Their work inspires me daily and has majorly helped me to think outside the box. Check out their website at the link above and comment below on your favorite post!
 ~~{~@ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment